You are your business
and your business is you.
Allow us to manage your employee benefit plans and the costs associated with them.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Voluntary Plans
Help you to protect and grow your business.
- Key Person Insurance
- Buy-Sell Agreements and Business Succession Planning
- Exit planning
- Tax-advantaged accumulation plans for yourself and key employees
- Tax deductible Long-Term Care insurance*
Why should you choose to do business with us?
- We’ve been assisting small business owners and their families to achieve financial security since 1985.
- We understand that every business is unique and will provide creative financial solutions to address your business needs.
- Your business may be your largest asset in addition to real estate, qualified retirement accounts, and other non-qualified investments.
- As a small business owner you are your business and your business is you in that often times it’s hard for a small business owner to separate their personal and business finances. Let us help you utilize your business in a tax-advantaged way to accumulate wealth outside your business.
- We can help you to understand/plan your options when it comes to an exit strategy.
Whether you are a startup business, managing an established business or looking to potentially transition out, we can assist you.
PDF of Business Valuation and Planning Questionnaire:
Business Fact Finder (PDF)
You are your business and your business is you.
As a business owner, or self-employed individual they can deduct 100% of long-term care premiums up to the 2019 eligible premium. See our Long Term Care page for the deduction amounts.