"Our company and its affiliates are established leaders in the financial services industry. We offer customized guidance and strategies to our clients."
Have you prepared a love letter to your family? A Family Love Letter is not easy to do. It is a comprehensive list of important information and directions that your family should know about upon your death or incapacity. It also involves having discussions with your loved ones about your wishes. This is a daunting task that many people choose to avoid doing before it’s too late. Preparation of a Family Love Letter may dramatically impact how you are remembered and the legacy you leave behind.
A consolidated list of detailed information eliminates confusion upon your death or incapacity. In an attempt to simplify matters for those you love, we recommend that you compile a list of the following information:
- Medical care providers and their contact information;
- List of prescriptions you take, along with the dosages;
- Estate planning documents including wills, trusts, and powers of attorney;
- Insurance information that includes health, long-term care, and life insurance policies;
- List of advisors and contact information: financial planner, estate planning attorney, accountant, and insurance advisor;
- Assets and liabilities: bank and retirement accounts, mortgage(s), stocks, bonds, other investments;
- Personal property;
- Information about what to do in the event of your incapacity or death. Do you want to buried, cremated, etc.?
Please contact us if you are interested in receiving a Family Love Letter booklet that guides you through the process of documenting this important information and more.